FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GlobalPost offers the following services:
- GlobalPost Economy International
- GlobalPost Standard International
- GlobalPost Plus
- Parcel Select Destination Entry
GlobalPost Plus is a premier international shipping service that offers Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), which allows the shipper to prepay duties and taxes on behalf of its customers to minimize delays and surprise fees at delivery.
If you ship at least five international shipments per day, you may be eligible for up to 30% off through one of our SmartSaver programs. Consolidation of shipments is required prior to sending it to our processing facility but there is no need to pre-sort packages by destination.
- SmartSaver Pickup™ – Our team will pick up your consolidated shipments from your warehouse and transport it to the closest processing facility in the same day.
- SmartSaver Bundle™ – Consolidate your individual shipments into one or more large containers and ship it to our processing facility using our shipping label, provided at no additional cost.
- SmartSaver Drop-off – Use your own carrier to ship your consolidated shipments to our processing facility.
Call us at 1-888-899-1255 for more information.
GlobalPost Plus currently supports shipments to Canada, Mexico, and Great Britain.
Economy International: Tracking appears up to the exit point of the package leaving the U.S. The last tracking event will show the package leaving U.S. customs.
Standard International and GlobalPost Plus: Tracking is door-to-door, showing a tracking event when the package is delivered to the recipient.
- Please do not submit claims for lost packages before 30 days after the shipment date.
- Claims for damage can be submitted at any time.
- All claims must be submitted within 90 days after the shipment date.
- Claims can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. Please contact GlobalPost directly if you have not received a response to your claim within 3 weeks.
Please note: Due to delays caused by COVID-19, your shipments may have stopped receiving tracking updates. Rest assured, our partners are continuing to process and deliver packages; however, shipments may be delayed for 30 or more days. We have been seeing unusually large numbers of claims submitted after 30 or even 45 days of shipment being denied due to shipments still being in transit, in which case the shippers must resubmit those claims later. Therefore, we currently recommend waiting to submit a claim until 60 days of transit have occurred. Please review our blog for the latest information: https://blog.stamps.com/coronavirus-updates/.